Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sick

I was on MC for the past 2 days, really feel weak and tired and slept alot. Though i din take medicine (i feel those medicine only make you feel weaker) but i feel much better after having ample rest (that's wat mc are for right?)
Today my back was in extreme pain (not sure why though) and i ransack the entire medicine prescribe to me and i manage to find pain killer (i guess this must be the reason bah) and felt much better after consuming it. But i am still worried why my back will hurt at times (old liao body CMI)

Speaking of the marathon JOS on sat, so suay that the customer complain her mio n snbb was down after we left. I feel kind of like putting the blame on us leh and have to activate our guys down yest to resolve the problem (the settings all gone...hmm sounds like the customer hard reset the cpe?). Another customer put me aeroplane again, cancel the appt for the second time (duhz so busy meh?). I cannot close the case for almost 2 mths (no joke) because either she is busy or her son is having exams (really hard to deal with siah).

Hopefully i can close the 3rd case soon (pray hard nothing goes wrong for him).

No comments: