Sunday, May 06, 2007

Mioooooooooooooooo

Finally today off day, can R&R @ home but then still cannot help keep thinking abt my work. You must be thinking i'm a workaholic, Nah! I just dont like to leave my work uncompleted (though its not my fault). I prefer to enjoy my off day knowing i have completed all my duties and assignments though it is not always possible.

2day bring the M'sia goodies i bought during the Genting trip back to Mum place. Bro just came back from Taiwan and bought Serene a small gift (how come i dunch have?) Haha.

Next week is Mother's Day. I always wanted to get a gift for her but then in the end always give Ang Bao.
A bit bo sim right, no choice my mum taste very expensive hehehe. Later she might chide me if i buy something expensive. I also dont think it's nice to buy just for the sake of buying.

One more day before Mon blue arrive.


Jason Tan bowling venture at Genting.







No comments: