Tuesday, May 29, 2007

溏心風暴

I just read U mag that the 2 elder female lead made a huge impact after this drama achieve high ratings at HK. One plays the big wife and the other the small wife. 1 successful drama can allow them to buy a luxurious home! imagine how much money we are talking here, gosh! It just show how forgetful ppl are, 1 good/bad show can determine a actor/actress future.

Yesterday our Mgr agree to take us out for dinner or KTV after collecting our VB next month. My bet is he is going to have a fat year for sure. As for the rest of us, we still dont know how much we will get but hopefully will be as good as last yr? Hehe.

This week will have PH and taking leave as well for a combo long rest. Time to recharge my battery liao.

I happen to take this picture when i was walking towards the MRT. I have to think that it really looks ugly to hang out the clothes in such manner.


No comments: