Thursday, May 24, 2007

Liverpool or Milan ?

Tonight is the Champions League final, tough fight between 2 top teams though i favour Ac Milan. Why? Simple because they put up a master performance to eliminate Man United.

Just finish a 3hrs plus marathon onsite, hopefully all my efforts will pay off. *Pray to god*

Now catching TVB drama "溏心風暴" which is currently airing in HK, total of whopping 40 long episodes.
I convert to avi to watch on my pocket pc , best companion on my daily long journey on the train.
I am already complete episode 27, 13 more to go!

My blood bro Andrew just told me his wedding will be held on 11th Nov this yr, 11/11 not bad siah, nice date.
Coming July is Desmond turn, Wow alot of ppl queuing up to tie the knots this yr.

Tired liao, time to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: