Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Spain the Euro 2008 Champions!

Finally the summer biggest competition is over, with Spain crowning the champion after so many yrs of failure and under-achievement. It is a bizarre euro though with many stunning results and of course ppl like us who wish to make a quick buck fails miserably :)

Luckily im just a small time player so impact to me is not serious. My heart goes to those who lose heavily and hope they recover their wallet soon.

After the season ended, the C.R. saga never ends and he never come out to clarify anything. To me it is quite obvious he is interested to join RM rather than staying on. I think its best that we sell him to get the most value rather than force him to stay and not performing. Though we may lose alot on the field w/o his absence but to me its time AF mould Man Utd into a force to be reckon with ppl wanting to come and not willing to leave. We still have a gap to fill to be a club of that stature but i believe we can do it. I believe AF will retire in glory if he manage to bring United up to the next level although i think he has been a fantastic mgr so far.

No comments: