Thursday, June 05, 2008

Every Year Affair

For those working in my company, June/July is the month we all look forward to.
Needless for me to elaborate but it is also a time where a few souls will be dishearten. I have been there before but after that so far i have been very very lucky. The last few bosses has been quite good to me so far and im very grateful for that.

I think my work adherence has been pretty bad but im trying to correct that.
But i find it difficult to motivate myself to work nowadays, seriously lacking direction and ambition. The team seems like steering in an aimless direction.

I heard my TL did not seems to get what he deserved and i really feel sorry for him. I think its an insult to him given that he contribute so much to the team and company for the past 1 yr. It is really interesting to know why his banding was moderated.

No comments: