Monday, November 19, 2007

Long time No See

A lot of ppl complain i have not been updating my blog regularly (ok not alot, its a few lol). Well, to put it simple, I'm just being plain lazy ha ha.

Well lately have been very actively playing my Maplestory game (Ok those who think its a kids game, shuddup) lol but its true anyway. Anyway i have also seen alot of adults playing PSP on the trains ma so don't discriminate any game ok?

My Maple Ranking lol, 8 more lvl to my dream 120.



The latest TVB drama i am following is 通天幹探 aka Ultimate Crime Fighter. Hee i always like mystery or cop shows. The fascinating part of this show is there is no special char, everyone is almost equal and the story does not revolve ard 1 person only.

I just recontract my SNBB to get the Ipod Itouch. The gadget is just so cool man. Kudos to the Apple Designer.
Picture from Apple website.

No comments: