Monday, July 09, 2007

Wish my sis-in-law speedy recovery

Fri 6th July: Bought a new bag from Challenger (due to member discount) as my current bag was quite wear down. It has been my best mate for 1 yr and i think its time to retire it hehe. A new bag symbolise a new challenge ahead for me.

My new bag

Sat 7th July: Went to Kelvin's house to have my usual haircut and saw Kway Heng leaving when we arrived. Jacky was also there trimming his already very short hair. After that went back to Mum's place for dinner and was shocked to learn that my sis-in-law went for surgery on that day. It was a minor one though as she was discharged on the same day and she looks ok as well.

Hope she recover soon!
Get Well Soon Hamper

A get well soon Sunflower from another sis-in-law

My cute niece Bernice

No comments: