Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Giving up seats on the train

Usually when i travel home from work, i normally make a detour to Marina Bay (my office is at Raffles Place if you have no idea) in order to get a seat. I don't really fancy myself fighting for seats because it is just not my style! hehe. But then there is another dilemma, what if someone elderly or with small kids standing in front of me?
Usually i will give up my seat (if i am not dozing off) but i will feel very injustice leh. I travel back to Marina just to earn my seat but then i also cannot bear to see other ppl who need the seat more than me to suffer!

Well recently office have been hit by bad news such as manpower shrinkage, me no promotion(hehe) etc. Frankly speaking, i was really quite upset about no promotion. I thought i did well but then again, perform well does not mean anything in our company. First year was denied because just promoted the previous yr, now because no opening! Pardon me but this is real CRAP! Or perhaps i did not perform well in my boss opinion, who knows? I am preparing myself that this yr might just get a so-so bonus, what to do? That's life man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Spoke with Des before the celebration and I honestly thought you were one of them. Sorry to hear dat but keep up the hard and smart work, or look elsewhere, hehe.